Tuesday, June 8, 2010

What's your skill?

Here's one thing I learned about my brother and sister and company while traveling together: We each have a special skill.

Bryan's skill (which I haven't yet seen demonstrated) is hitting ducks in the head with rocks.
Sachi's skill is waking up before her alarm clock.
Stefan's skill is hanging from trees over steep precipices.
Emily's skill is forgetting to answer me when I e-mail her and ask her to remind me what her skill is.
My skill is going down stairs two at a time without holding the railing.

What's your skill?

5 comments:

  1. Oops sorry haha. My skill is driving really well with just my knees. I'm sure Mom will be proud of that one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you define "really well"?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I never said I hit the ducks in the head!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, sorry. I guess it's just sisters you hit in the head. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought Sachi backed up that you were able to hit the ducks? But either way, "really well" = "enough to stay on the road". :)

    ReplyDelete