Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Metablogging

Dear Readers,

I've just been away from this blog for two weeks -- possibly a record in my almost one year of writing at Life in the Middle Kingdom.  I was just traveling and hosting family, and then our Internet broke for a few days.  But it's back.  Hooray!  I missed writing about my life here and knowing that you are sharing in my experiences.

I blog for three reasons:
  1. To keep in touch with friends, family, and supporters.
  2. To let you learn about China along with me, and perhaps build greater understanding and empathy for this wonderful nation.  (In my opinion, the more people who care about and pray for China, the better.)
  3. Because I love to write.
I have lots to share with you this week, and I would love to hear from you too.   New posts and pictures coming soon.

Sincerely,
Alison

2 comments: