Thursday, March 10, 2011

What I'm Doing for Lent

I typed my title up there just now and accidently put in "What I'm Doing for Lentz."  Cracked myself up.  That sort of thing also happens to me when I try to send e-mails to people named Chris: "Hey Christ, how's it going?"  ...  Shoot.

Anyway, the real topic today is What I'm Doing for Lent.  I always used to give up pizza, but that's sort of a moot point in a town without pizza.  (Actually, there are a lot of small things that you inherently give up just by moving to a new country, and you usually find that they're not that important anyway.)

After visiting India, I've been thinking more about poverty and injustice, so I signed up for Relentless Acts of Justice, which is being put on by World Vision.  During Lent, they'll send you daily or weekly e-mails related to faith, poverty, and injustice.

Want to join me?  Click the link to learn more.

1 comment: