Saturday, December 4, 2010

Christmas Decorating

Yesterday a group from the student fellowship came over to help me decorate for Christmas.

I love hanging out with these kids for several reasons: First, it's great to be with sisters and brothers, and encouraging to see students excited about their faith. Second, it's rare on this campus for students from different years to be good friends, much less different majors. I like seeing a more diverse group. Finally, they are just good company!

I put all my Christmas decorations on my table, gave the students a few instructions, and hoped the result wouldn't be too outrageous.

Getting started on the tree

Creative wiring

Jessie and me

Enjoying the fruits of our labor

Our patchwork wall display

Gift tags on my door -- the girls spent about thirty minutes on this design!

Students, snowflakes, and smiles

No comments:

Post a Comment