Blogger changed its photo uploader so that it no longer works with my roundabout methods of China Internet access. Alas! I want to show you pictures of Chongqing and Xi'an. Until I get it figured out, I will distract you with some silly puns I found on gcfl.net:
* I wondered why the baseball was getting bigger. Then it hit me.
* Did you hear about the guy whose whole left side was cut off? He's all right now.
* The dead batteries were given out free of charge.
* What's the definition of a will? (It's a dead giveaway.)
* A bicycle can't stand alone; it is two-tired.
* In a democracy, it's your vote that counts; in feudalism, it's your Count that votes.
* With her marriage she got a new name and a dress.
* Show me a piano falling down a mine shaft and I'll show you A-flat miner.
* The guy who fell onto an upholstery machine was fully recovered.
* You are stuck with your debt if you can't budge it.
* A boiled egg is hard to beat.
* A plateau is a high form of flattery.
* Those who get too big for their britches will be exposed in the end.
Heh heh. Heh heh heh.