Monday, July 9, 2012

Introducing Team Ningxia

I've arrived in the city where I'll teach this summer!  Actually we arrived yesterday and got a little tour of the school before having a banquet with some provincial and city leaders last night.  This morning was the opening ceremony and the first day of teaching; I'll go back to teach three more hours this afternoon.

Here's a quick introduction to the team I'm teaching with here.  We are two retired couples, two team leaders (ladies who have both lived or worked in Ningxia before), and four other single women.  I'm the youngest!  Four of the ten have not visited China before, so we have a range of experience as well as age.  Should be a good month.

1 comment:

  1. So cute!! I'm in love with that dress. Wanna pick one up for me? :-) hehe. joking.

    You may be the youngest, but you are so not the least.

    ReplyDelete