Friday, May 7, 2010

"I'll give my parents a call and marry my girlfriend"

A student answers the question, "What would you do if you were told that the world will end in two hours?"
I think I'll give my parents a call and marry my girlfriend.  Many people will be afraid and some of them will cry because of the scare of death.  Everyone scared to death, they may think of the pain of death, then they'll shiver and they'll be crazy or become breathe hardly.  At last, they may scare to death. 
But, in my opinion, I should enjoy the last treasure 2 hours.  I can call my parents, sister, and brother that I love them.  I'll tell them we'll see each other in heaven.  Then, I will marry my girlfriend.  We'll wed on campus.  The wedding are all my classmates and teachers.  I think we can live a very romantic and happiness day.  Even though, we'll die in two hours, we can still keep the happiness to heaven.  We can be couples there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment