Sunday, January 10, 2010

Hong Kong

I'm in Hong Kong right now, and I couldn't be happier! I love this international city with its bright skyline, diverse population, and warm sea breeze. We are staying with a family from the international church, and they are showering us with hospitality. We just got back from an evening meal of traditional Cantonese food. Mmm.

We met up with my friend Sara's piano professor today and got to go to her church with her parents. It was fun to see a choir wearing choir robes and singing 4-part harmony. Haven't seen that in China yet. Then we went down to the Avenue of Stars and took dozens of pictures with the skyline behind us. We went up Victoria Peak and took dozens more pictures.

Have I told you how much I love the international flavor of this city? Because I do.


Dear Hong Kong,

I love you. I'm IN love with you. I can't wait for tomorrow.

Love,
Alison

No comments:

Post a Comment